If you are busy loving yourself can you love others? When you receive His love and direction you can then go love someone else.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-01-05
- Phillip Walthall
- Steve Atherton
- 1 Corinthians 13, Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 3, 1 Corinthians 4
- The Gospel is about Christ doing something we cannot do. We can get in the way and stop Him from doing it though.
- If you are busy loving yourself, can you love others?
- When you receive His love and direction you can then go and love someone else.
- The transformation will begin to happen when you come to the truth and ask the Lord to change your heart.
- Just start at the end of your rope, realizing you have nothing to offer.
- If you cannot love those within your home and body, do you really think you’re going to be able to love those that come in?
- If you’re hanging onto your own agenda, you will not be able to love others. It takes humility to love others. Are you willing to do that?
- When you’re under conviction you need mercy. Mercy is what sets you free.
- Everything you get from God is better than anything you had before.
- When you present yourself as a living sacrifice, that’s what it means to be holy.
- You can receive from anyone, simply seek the Lord.
- Determine to stand, no matter what anyone else does.