You run into a case of mistaken identity and think your flesh is who you are. Who you are in Christ is distinctly unique.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO ANGIE PERRY PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-02-02
- Angie Perry
- Steve Atherton
- 1 Chronicles 21, Mark 10:13, Philippians 1:6
- Are you going to be a people that won’t allow the justification in?
- When you come to know Christ you have tons of experience in the world. If you’re going to come into your identity with Christ you’re going to have to lay down your experience in the world. You have to get rid of that old man and realize that isn’t your identity at all in Christ.
- The identity you have in Christ is not Christ, it is your soul which is unique.
- Don’t be bound up in the identity that you were but be the identity that you can be in Christ.
- As long as you let what that old man likes rule you, you’re alienating yourself from that new man in Christ.
- Where are you supposed to put your trust? In Jesus alone.
- That which is impossible with you is possible with God. You simply need to yield to the work of God.
- If you hang onto Him you will receive relative to that you have lost.
- You run into a case of mistaken identity and think your flesh is who you are, who you are in Christ is distinctly unique.
- Don’t agree with your flesh. Choose to agree with God and the new man you cannot see.