The transition from a child of God to a servant is often a transition we do not like. We have to give up having everything being all about us and it begins being all about Him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO PREACHING
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-02-09
- Lisa Capshaw
- Steve Atherton
- Romans 5:1-5, Hebrews 11:1
- You are a hot mess but the blood of Christ is an invitation to wipe that away.
- If you didn’t find yourself in impossible situations you wouldn’t know that God could handle it.
- Sometimes the most unlikely person in the natural is the one that will receive Christ.
- The transition from a child of God to a servant is often a transition you do not like. You have to give up it being all about you and then it begins being all about Him.
- You can go to the one who knows how to deal with the issues. There’s a responsibility of faith in taking the issues to the Lord.
- If you never had a problem you wouldn’t know God could solve them. You glory in the tribulation because you know He can solve them.
- Some situations take a period of time to be resolved, but even in the midst you can see the Lord’s hand.
- Stages of serving God: child, servant, friend.
- The greatest experiences of your life will occur when you become a friend of God. Your testimony can dramatically change the lives of others.