Get fully equipped, lay down your life and take up His. Choose to embrace the fight and get everything you need.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO PHILLIP WALTHALL PREACH
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-05-31
- Phillip Walthall
- Steven Atherton
- John 1, 1 Peter 3, John 3:1-5, Mark 16:15, Matthew 5:13, Matthew 4:1, Romans 5:19, Psalms 42:1, John 8:11, Acts 7:59, 2 Chronicles 7:14, 1 Timothy 6:8, John 10:10, John 10:10, Revelation 5:1, Psalm 22
- The battle is not in the natural.
- Don’t look to others in the world to find out what you need to do but seek the Lord and do what He would have you to do.
- The way of the Lord and the way of the world are contrary one to another.
- The body of Christ is made up many different people but you all have a place to serve Christ in it.
- It’s the Church’s job to be salty and hold back corruption. How else are others going to know the love of Christ unless it’s manifested through the church?
- If you have tasted of the goodness of God, you ought to share it and be willing to give the answer to others, which is Jesus.
- The answer to all the problems is love, the Agape love of God.
- You must lay your life down and take up His, otherwise who’s going to know the love of God.
- Everyone will one day stand before God and be held accountable for their own actions. Excuses will not stand. The righteousness of God is the only thing that will stand and you only get that by faith in what He did on the cross.
- Everything is good about God. God created this world, but the kingdoms of this world and the spirit behind it is not God’s.
- The Lord’s way is absolutely fair and right, a perfect provision in every way including the old man which is contrary to God.
- If you can learn to love God right here on this earth, you will be able to do it if you make it to Heaven.
- The work that is accomplished in you is not a work of yourself but a work of God.
- Are you going to stand up and preach the Kingdom of God like Jesus did?
- You should be, if you are Christ’s, be living His life not your own.
- The only way you are going to know the answer is by Christ Jesus, He’s got the answer for every situation.
- You are to all preach the same message, the Kingdom of God.
- If there is anyone to blame, it’s those who are called by His name.
- The people of this world are lead by their flesh, that is all they know, it is important for those called by the name of Christ to show them. Take up what He’s given you and give it out to others.
- Get fully equipped, lay down your life and take up His. Choose to embrace the fight and get everything you need.
- Good knows no color, neither does evil.
- You’re not going to change if you’re justified.
- The people in the Bible who are faithful, are there to show us that any ordinary man can do, not by their own strength but by the Lord’s, anything.
- Lives are destroyed by the enemy all the time, you don’t see the love of God manifested – which heals and mends brokenness.
- Change, if you’re going to walk in Christ, change is a requirement.
- Christ Jesus was a man on this earth. He lived a perfect sinless life as a man, enduring pain, shame and grief. Everything so that you could be set free.
- Jesus won by being slain, He laid down His life, are you willing to do the same?
- Call on the name of the Lord, it’s OK to ask for help, you need it. If you will walk in Him, He will manifest Himself to others. Then everything can change.