Be militant in your mindset, overcoming evil with good. Stand in the love of God, in prayer, in word and deed and in ministering. This nation can be transformed into righteousness, if we will serve God. His people need to make Him manifest.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SOUTH CAROLINA SERVICE
WATCH THE SERVICE ON FACEBOOK
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday South Carolina 2020-08-30
- Steven Atherton
- Joshua 1, Deuteronomy 31:6,Proverbs 28:1, Acts 2:44, Acts 4:32, Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:12,1 Corinthians 1:21, John 6:44, Matthew 7:23, Mark 14:27-30, Matthew 5:44
- The country is extraordinarily divided at this time. It is driven by a spirit that has been in play since the beginning of time.
- If you will choose to believe Christ, He will be your light even in complete darkness.
- The normal now is, if you are having problems, you are directed to a psychiatrist instead of God.
- The righteous are bold as a lion, God tells us to be strong and very courageous. Support those who stand up for what is right.
- People believe they can establish perfect peace because they think people are generally good. There is none good but God, man’s heart is only evil continually.
- In Christ, when people have all things common, no one lacks for anything. If you love God, you will love one another and to share what you have with another will be a thing you want to do.
- The reason children behave badly is because they are under the curse, they need to be trained up in the way of the Lord.
- If you are Christ’s you should be in prayer, seeking how to minister unto all people. If there is a time that we need good to overcome evil, it is now. You have to be willing to interact with the evil.
- A person’s background or belief is irrelevant to whether or not they can or will receive the Gospel, when the love of God is shared with them, God is able to reach them. You have to be willing to interact with those driven by the wrong spirit.
- If you believe God is bigger than all, then you can be bold as a lion. We need a people who believe God and will love others.
- Prayer is the preparation, it prepares the people to come to a place where they can receive Him. Be forward to pray. Don’t limit God.