When it is all about you, nobody else matters. Jonathan, Saul and David and the relationship between the 3 men.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO ANN EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-03-11
- Steven Atherton
- Charles Hocker
- Ann Eutsler
Luke 12:11-12, Luke 22:56-62, Acts 2, 1 Samuel 17, 1 Samuel 20:13, Luke 8:3, Psalm 84
- Be excited to preach about the Lord.
- Trust Jesus and He will give you the words to say.
- King David’s own brother came against him when God anointed him to be king.
- Jonathan, (the son of Saul who was King of Israel), next in line to be king, surrendered his robe, undergarments, bow and sword to David whom he recognized as the next anointed King of Israel.
- When it is all about you, nobody else matters.
- Examples were mentioned of people in the Bible who gave up their hopes and dreams to serve a man of God.
- Love thy neighbor as thyself.
- Joshua decided to serve Moses, Moses did not pick him.
- Take God seriously, don’t take yourself seriously, believe God’s Word.
- Our ideas are just vanity.
- Leave your thoughts and your ways behind and take on God’s thoughts and His ways.