Have you made yourself a prisoner of the Lord? Do you give yourself a lot of rope? How do you walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX SUNDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-08-13
- Steven Atherton
- Bob Hicks
Ephesians 4:1-24, Romans 2:28, Galatians 5:6, John 15:5, Romans 3:20-27
- Do you belong to the Lord?
- Have you made yourself a prisoner of the Lord? Have you made that commitment to the Lord? If you have, He can use you.
- The Apostle Paul was a prisoner of Jesus Christ and was on a short chain due to his position.
- Do you give yourself a lot of rope? If you are not on that short chain, then ask the Lord to shorten your chain.
- How do you walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called?
- The fundamental problem of the church (the Jews today – church goers) is that they focus on the outward appearance not the heart.
- Freedom comes when you realize there is nothing you can do when you believe the Gospel is truly your salvation; now you can walk worthy of that vocation.
- Sometimes the person you must love is the one you see in the mirror.
- There is nothing that we can point to in ourselves to justify ourselves!