If you are of God, you forgive. How many times must I forgive? How much forgiveness do you need?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE TX SUNDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
LISTEN TO ANN EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-08-27
- Bob Hicks
- Charles Hocker
- Ann Eutsler
Matthew 6:14, Matthew 18:21-35, Acts 7:59-60, Luke 23:34, Matthew 23:1-12, John 14:6
- When someone hurts your feelings, you need to forgive them and ask Jesus to help you to love them.
- We hang onto things said to us. We need to let it go, lift it up to the Lord.
- How many times should we forgive? What does the Word say? Seventy times seven. In other words we can’t count how much forgiveness we need to extend.
- If we can’t learn to love here on earth, why would we stay in heaven?
- Let go of the things that separate us from each other.
- If you are of God, you forgive.
- If we didn’t need change then Jesus would not have to die on the cross for us.
- Jesus is the winner – He has already won.