How much time do you spend on this vocation? How much time are you willing to devote to your vocation? It has to become the most important thing in your life.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TX SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO FROM THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-09-24
- Steven Atherton
- Bob Hicks
Ephesians 4:1, Romans 8:28, Colossians 3:1-2, Luke 10:30-33, 2 Peter 2:22, Isaiah 50:7
- It is important to get alone with the Lord. It rejuvenates you in Him.
- What is your vocation in the body?
- How much time do you spend on this vocation? How much time are you willing to devote to your vocation? It has to become the most important thing in your life.
- We don’t walk worthy of our vocation in the Lord because our eyes are not set on the things above.
- Why would you think you would appear with Him in Glory when you are holding onto your own life?
- If you make the time to do things for the Lord in the body, the Lord will make it come to pass, even if you don’t think you have the time.
- If we don’t do it, it’s our own fault.
- We are to set our affections on things above, not on things on the earth. Let’s hang onto His life, not ours.