Why do children get up and walk every time they fall? Because they see others walking and know it’s possible. The same goes for us in the faith…
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-03-18
- Steven Atherton
Hebrews 11:16, Hebrews 13:8, James 1:5, Galatians 5:6, Ephesians 4:11-16, 1 Corinthians 4:15, Romans 3:12, 1 John 4:19, Numbers 10, 2 Chronicles 6, Acts 4
- Why do children get up and walk every time they fall? Because they see others walking and know it’s possible. The same goes for us in the faith.
- Very few people accept the responsibility of faith and walk in it.
- Without faith it is impossible to please Him.
- Faith motivates you to go forward and do what the Word says.
- Have no faith in yourself.
- We are to be perfected in love and faith through the apostles and the prophets.
- What matters is the person before you.
- The Bible is the Word of God and not the word of man.
- Before any of us loved Him (Jesus), He loved us.
- When you know everything about Christ, anybody who comes preaching another Christ you will know it’s fake.
- Jesus gave up His will to do His Father’s will.
- Read Numbers 10, 2 Chronicles 6 and Acts 4 for an understanding of dedication to the Lord.