Learn to listen. The game “broken telephone” aka “telephone” vs correctly hearing instruction.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO MEGAN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-04-01
- Steven Atherton
- Megan Atherton
- Micah Asberry
Genesis 3, 1 Samuel 9, 1 Samuel 10, 1 Samuel 13, 1 Samuel 15, Joshua 6, Psalm 51, Hebrews 7:7, Hebrews 13:7 and Hebrews 13:17, Luke 22:19-2, John 13, 1 Corinthians 11:23-30
- When you screw up, give it to Jesus and He can fix it.
- Jesus can carry us through.
- Taking Jesus’ name in vain, means you do not trust Him.
- God gives us ample proof that His Word is true.
- Learn to listen so you pass on the instruction correctly.
- Learn to hear what is said, do not interpret what is said.
- Faith is an action word, you do it.
- When you do not hear an instruction correctly, you are the broken telephone (in the game called telephone or broken telephone).
- Obey the voice of the Lord.
- Ask the Lord and He open your ears and you will hear.