The love of Christ does not involve feelings. Presenting the Gospel is done by others observing how you live.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO ANN EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO MARGARET SCHILKE PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-04-08
- Margie Schilke
- Ann Eutsler
- Bob Hicks
Hebrews 11:6, Ephesians 4:1, James 2:19
- Learn to ask each other for help.
- Seek the Lord diligently and He will reward you.
- Make it your choice to defeat your problem areas.
- To walk and keep going is faith unseen.
- Through prayer you exercise faith.
- Humble yourself; admit when you are wrong.
- Be willing to receive correction and move forward in it.
- You present the Gospel by the way you live your life and by the way you treat others.
- The love of Christ does not involve feelings.
- Prefer someone else before yourself.
- Jesus Christ is our provider.