You can come to Jesus just as you are. Believe God when you pray.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-05-20
- Corey Sweet
Proverbs 3:11, Proverbs 23:13
- When you lift up a prayer to the Lord, don’t second guess Him. Believe Him.
- Being a parent is a full-time job.
- You need to show correction to children all the time.
- We as adults do not like correction, but it helps us.
- Correction doesn’t feel like being loved because it feels like I screwed up again.
- Accept correction with thanks.
- You can come to Jesus as you are. You don’t have to put on nice clothing for Him.
- All of us want to do our own things. We need to be about the Lord’s business.
- Ask the Lord to forgive you and accept Him as your Lord and Savior.
- Receive His grace and mercy and ask Him what He would have you do this day.