We need to remember chastening is for our benefit. Accept the correction and move forward in it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-05-27
- Margaret Schilke
- Micah Asberry
- Bob Hicks
Titus 2:3-10, Ephesians 5:21-24, 1 Peter 5:5, Hebrews 12:6-11, Genesis 20, Proverbs 3:5, John 14:6
- As Christ is the head of the church so is the husband over the house.
- Children only have one rule to obey.
- We need to remember chastening is for our benefit.
- Accept the correction and move forward in it.
- If you think you have it all together, you don’t believe you need a Savior.
- We can’t rely on our flesh.
- We get upset with the little things but when we correct our attitude, it goes better.
- God shows us we are stupid, but His grace covers us.
- When you walk in the Lord, you fall, and you gain experience.
- Don’t lean on to your own understanding.
- It is better to obey those who are over you.
- Humble ourselves and agree with God’s Word.