How does the Lord want us to love others? The Lord never said it was going to be easy to love one another.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-06-10
- Corey Sweet
- Cheryl Eutsler
John 15:1-15, John 15:17
- How does the Lord want us to love others?
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for each and every one on this earth.
- Desire to love each person you come in contact with.
- You cannot love the Lord if you are fearing other things.
- Love your brother by doing something for him that will be a blessing to him.
- Getting frustrated when someone else has an attitude is not loving that person.
- Realize when you have an attitude it can affect others.
- Keep the commandment to love one another as He loves us.
- The Lord never said it was going to be easy to love one another.