Fellowship with believers in Jesus Christ is food for your soul.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH THE FACEBOOK VIDEO OF THE TEXAS SUNDAY SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-06-17
- Cheryl Eutsler
SCRIPTURES USED: Ephesians 4:17-32, 1 John 3:11-17, 1 John 4:7-11, 1 Corinthians 13, 2 Timothy 4:2, Matthew 5:1-12, Matthew 7:21-23
- Fellowship with believers in Jesus Christ is food for your soul.
- We are called to put off the old man.
- We are to be tenderhearted to one another.
- If you want mercy, compassion, forgiveness and love, then you need to do those things for others.
- When you see your brother or sister in a wrong way, pray for them.
- We are called to love another.
- When you feel sorry for yourself, it is because you are not getting your way.
- Do we want to be like Cain who was jealous and killed his brother?
- Let us be focused on that which God has called us to do.
- We are to be ready in season and out of season.
- If you hate your brother or sister, you are as a murderer.
- Put on the mind of Jesus Christ.