Why do we pray? Why is praying for another effectual?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING FROM SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-09-16
- Charles Hocker
- Steven Atherton
- 2 Timothy 4:2, James 5:16, Matthew 21:20-22, Romans 12:12, Acts 12:5, Galatians 5:14-16, Matthew 18:20
- Why do we pray?
- Why is praying for another effectual? Because it is putting others before yourself.
- It is not about what we get on this earth; it is about how we serve others.
- The Lord wants to bring us to the point where all our focus is on Him.
- We are to learn to lay our life down for Him.
- You are in the presence of the Lord when you pray to the Lord.
- Jesus was continually in prayer and seeking His father’s will.
- How often do we seek to pray for another person’s needs?
- A righteous man stands by faith: the just shall live by faith.
- Determine to pray nothing for yourself but that all you want is the Lord Jesus Christ and what He would have you do.