How do you walk in His ways? Love vs Hate. By coming into unity of the faith unto the perfect man.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO KAREN HOCKER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-11-11
- Karen Hocker
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Steven Atherton
- Deuteronomy 10:12-13, Hebrews 6:1-2, Ephesians 4:11, Matthew 5:38, Romans 12:1, Isaiah 58:13, Psalm 37, John 12:19-26
- How do you walk in His ways? By coming unto the unity of THE faith.
- Coming into unity unto the perfect man.
- There are Scriptural examples of the perfect man – Noah, Abraham, Moses & Elijah are two examples.
- Put on the mind of Jesus Christ and walk in His ways, this is a fight we have to engage in.
- Man is NOT good and we CAN be perfect (in Christ). The world tells us contrary, they say that man is good and we can never be perfect. That is NOT the truth.
- Present your body as a living sacrifice which is your reasonable service.
- Dissimulation means pretense or hypocrisy.
- We need to be fervent in spirit serving the Lord.
- Gods timing is perfect. Be on His schedule and be about His agenda.
- Don’t be discouraged by the commandments of God. His grace and mercy are sufficient in the midst of everything.
- Hating our lives is to not prefer our lives but rather to prefer His life.