The responsibility of faith and diligence in God. Humble yourself, recognize you’re wrong, the father is quick to forgive.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-12-09
- Sue Eutsler
- Steven Atherton
- Colossians 3:22-24, Matthew 21:28-32, Luke 15:11-32
- The responsibility of faith and diligence in the Lord.
- Which do you want to be? The brother who said he’d go out and do as he was told and then NOT do it, or the brother who said he wouldn’t do it and then he went and did it.
- Self-righteousness is the worst thing in the sight of God.
- The prodigal son humbled himself, recognized he was wrong and his father was quick to forgive him.
- Demonstrate that you recognize that you are out of the way and God will forgive and move quickly.
- As a believer you have to rightly divide and be willing to do what is right regardless.
- Sin is to demonstrate our need for a savior.
- Sin does not separate us from God.
- We can only enter in by the blood of the lamb, that is the ONLY way to enter into the holy of holies.