We can’t do it. He can! Rely on Him! Jesus died because you could not do it.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2018-12-16
- Micah Asberry
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Megan Atherton
- Corey Sweet
- Bob Hicks
- Steven Atherton
- Galatians 5:22, Ephesians 4:25, 1 Timothy 6:1-3
- If you don’t agree with the counsel given to you, then you are not agreeing with the Lord. The Lord works through others on our behalf if we will heed the counsel given to us.
- Righteous judgment vs unrighteous judgment.
- Jealousy is something we are to fight against.
- We should have a blank schedule and a blank mind and rather choose to have God’s mind and God’s schedule.
- Get to vs have to.
- When God separates the sheep and the goats, the corrupt communication are those who point to themselves and say that they did all these things of themselves.
- Longsuffering means to suffer LONG. It is an exercise in patience.
- Temperance means self-control.
- Did you know you can ask God to cover you if you are called upon to move and be flexible in a situation where you do not think you can move and be flexible? You can, trust Him and move wherever He would have you move.
- Jesus died for you because you could not do it yourself.
- We can’t do it! He can! Rely on Him!
- Credentials should be of God, not of man. Man’s credentials can burn and be destroyed. If God gives you your credentials it cannot be burnt and destroyed.