Accepting responsibility for 11 (multiplied).
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-02-03
- Steve Atherton
- Genesis 18:19
- Accepting responsibility for 11.
- You can’t teach someone to walk in the ways of God if you don’t first walk in it yourself.
- Walking in the way of the Lord will lead you to being hated.
- To take on the ways of the Lord, you have to lay everything of yourself down.
- Are you willing to take on the responsibility of bringing the judgment of God and oracles of God to people.
- You can’t draw back, you must press in.
- Some people will get it (what the Lord has for them), not because you are an example but because they accept that what you are saying is true.
- You have to stand, by faith alone, in Christ Jesus.
- God is a God of judgment. Will you be an agent of the judgment of God?
- To DO justice is noteworthy.
- If people come to you and it’s no different than them going to anyone else, except that you talk about Jesus, it’s worth nothing.
- Have you accepted the responsibility with regard to every single person you minister to?