With God it’s pass or fail. Pass is welcome in my good and faithful servant. Fail is depart from me I never knew you.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER & STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-02-17
- Rick Eutsler Jr
- Steve Atherton
- Matthew 7:13, Isaiah 64:6, John 15
- With God it’s pass or fail. Pass is welcome in my good and faithful servant. Fail is depart from me I never knew you.
- Every other religion is about what you can and trying to build on the good things of you.
- True Christianity is not at all about you. It’s about what Christ has already done.
- You give up EVERY thing for Christ to enter into the strait gate.
- The strait gate means pressed.
- Which path are you on?
- To follow God is an offense to those who don’t want to follow God.
- We all partake of Gods grace, but how many of us partake of His mercy, which requires admission of guilt?
- You have to put off that which you think is good and worth keeping and put on Gods ways.
- He will supply all we need if we choose with our free will to put off or do that which God tells us to do.
- The majority means vast majority.
- You can not call yourself a Christian and choose the strait gate.
- If it’s a hard road to find, don’t you think you need some help?
- It’s your job to lay hands on the sick and they be healed, it’s your job to do all God tells us to do.
- Beware of false prophets.
- What’s the evidence of your faith? Are you worried, fearful, self-righteous, condemning? That’s not the fruit of God.
- If you are in Christ, you WILL bring forth good fruit.
- When conviction comes and you humble yourself before Him instead of justifying yourself, then you are in Christ.
- To be the friend of the world is not being the friend of God.
- Beware of false prophets. Both the false prophet and true prophet bear fruit. (Both trees have fruit.)
- Gods mercy is the fuel that propels you and empowers you.