How sincere are you in your prayers and walk with the Lord? Do you get complacent in your prayers?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-02-24
- Carter Price
- Micah Asberry
- Steve Atherton
- 1 Philippians 1
- Sincere, sincerely, sincerity vs complacency.
- How sincere are you in your prayers to the Lord?
- Sincerity comes from a pure heart (clean and pure).
- Do you get complacent in your prayers?
- The Lord can not honor prayers that are insincere.
- Do you really mean what you pray for or speak about to others?
- Do you really want people delivered and healed?
- Do you desire the doctrines and traditions of men?
- Robin provoked Carter to stand when He couldn’t.
- What kind of servant of Christ are you? (Listen to the previous service listed above under references)
- Do you start the day with sincerity, believing the Lord and wane throughout the day?
- When you really know the consequences are sincere, you suddenly become very sincere.
- The fear of the Lord trails off when God has pulled our butt out of the fire.
- Pray honestly, Lord, I fail to be sincere to you.
- You need to be sincere in asking Gods forgiveness for your lack of sincerity.
- When you get to heaven, you will be asked “Did you really believe the Gospel”? Sincerely?
- The prayers you read in the Bible (i.e. Paul), were sincere, or they wouldn’t be in the Word.
- Mercy sets you free because it’s an acknowledgement of your fault.
- Brother Carter told a story of the fear of the Lord coming upon him when taking a young girl home, but becoming complacent in the fear of God within a few days.