Endure hardness as a good soldier. Get past yourself and tend the wounds of others through Jesus Christ.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-03-03
- Charles Hocker
- 2 Timothy 2:3
- What does it mean to be a soldier in an army?
- The Lord has set us free and we allow ourselves to be burdened.
- You have to learn endurance and build stamina.
- The Lord gives us everything we need if we lean on Him. Do you lean on Him?
- In military you learn really quickly what you NEED to carry and how to empty the load you don’t need.
- People rely on you to do your job. Are you able to do it well with the extra load?
- Rely on the Lord and His tools.
- If you aren’t conditioned to march, you will fail.
- The Lords yoke is easy and His burden is light.
- Our job is to help bind the wounds of others.
- We have to get past ourselves and be about tending to the wounds of others.
- Enduring hardness is about where you focus your eyes. If you focus your eyes on Jesus, He will direct your paths.