“Nobody’s perfect” is an excuse not to be accountable and to not have to do better.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-03-17
- Bob Hicks
- Steven Atherton
- Matthew 5:48, Mark 3:31, Luke 14:26-27, Romans 12:1-2, Titus 2:6
- Do you do the will of the Father?
- Sitting in a pew can mean you are making the Church rich, but it doesn’t mean you are doing the will of the Father.
- Do you walk as Christ walked on this earth?
- Just because Churches are in communities, doesn’t mean that Christ is there.
- What’s going on around the world didn’t start when Donald Trump was elected. It’s been going on since the very beginning. We need to love God with all our heart, soul and strength and love our neighbor as ourselves.
- Do you give the oracles of God? Or do you walk in fear?
- You are either a soldier for Christ or you aren’t.
- God’s provision is perfect, but you have to cease from your work to do His will.
- “Nobody’s perfect” is an excuse not to be accountable and to not have to do better.
- In Christ we get to prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of God.
- Stand with strength and manly firmness.
- Being ashamed can bring about a reflection.