Chastening of the Lord is a gift and a blessing. Endure chastening, it’s for your good.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO PART 1 OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE & STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO PART 2 OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-04-07
- Carter Price
- Steven Atherton
- Hebrews 12:5, Matthew 7:13
- Chastening of the Lord is a gift and a blessing.
- Some chastening seems pretty harsh at the time, but the harsher the chastening, you will never forget.
- Endure the chastening of the Lord. It’s for your good.
- Parents who care about their children discipline their children.
- Afterwards it yieldeth the peaceable fruits of His righteousness.
- Moving the steering wheel ever so slightly adjusts the vehicle to keep it between the lines on the road.
- Chastening and correction is like the lines on the highway. Stay between the lines, use the steering wheel (your discipler) to help you to make adjustments.
- Adults think they are past correction and learning. When you are born again, you start over. The correction and learning never ends.
- Unless you receive as a child means that you have to realize that you know nothing.
- Selfishness revolves around getting what you want and controlling others to get what you want.
- You have to lay down your holiness because you don’t have any.