Communication with the Lord and one another. Seek the counsel of the Lord, be prepared to be wrong.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVEN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO CHERYL EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-04-28
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Steven Atherton
- Psalms 19:7, Psalms 51, 2 Timothy 3:10
- All we need to know is the instruction manual – the Bible.
- Communication with the Lord and one another.
- Get honest with God.
- We are born into a cursed and infected flesh, but the Lord is the salt, when we go to Him He will purify and remove that infection of our soul. Our flesh can never become pure.
- Keep in mind when you communicate honestly with people that you are “unleashing” what’s on the inside to your authority, as they can stand but others may not be able to.
- Seek the counsel of the Lord, be prepared to be wrong.
- If you won’t seek counsel, you don’t want the Lord’s ways.
- If you want peace, freedom and clarity you WILL turn to the Lord.
- Do you live your life fully open for people to see your manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, persecutions, afflictions? Are you an open-book for all to see?
- Paul walked in the light that his deeds would be manifest that they were wrought in God.
- Living in a glass house allows for the root cause to be made manifest.
- If you will walk in the light, those around you will see what that looks like and be able to choose to follow after it.