Wait on the Lord – serve the Lord. Where’s the evidence that you are serving God?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-05-12
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Psalm 25, Romans 7, 1 Samuel 15
- We are in perilous times.
- When you put your trust in ANYTHING BUT God, you will be let down! ONLY God will never let you down.
- What do you trust in? Your understanding? Your priorities?
- To wait on the Lord means to serve the Lord.
- Where’s the evidence that you are serving God?
- After you recognize you have a problem, that’s the first step.
- Do you detest your flesh so much that you consider your flesh to be as that mentioned in Romans 7, a dead man strapped to your back?
- There is nothing good in you, in fact the good is in the negative.
- Preach the Word, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- When you wait on a person you serve them their way, not your way.
- Service is that your way doesn’t matter. Service to Christ is joyous.
- You will stand before God and be judged. Do you want to stand or are you going to fall in that judgment?
- The time that they will not hear but heap to themselves itching ears, we’re in that time now, even within this fellowship.
- To serve your flesh is to do that which feels good, that’s not what we are called to.
- We have the hope for salvation.
- God does not find it acceptable when you have areas that maintain opposition to the Scripture, the Word of God.
- Saul was given an order to kill everything, and he filtered the order and did it his way. He did NOT obey the voice of the Lord.
- You have not obeyed the voice of the Lord.
- Your past doesn’t need to dictate your future or even your present.
- Choose now to serve God.