We know the Gospel because it was preached to us. Go and do likewise.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-06-16
- Robin Atherton
- 1 Samuel 3, Philippians 2, Philippians 1:12 to Philippians 2:2, Romans 5:3 to 6, Romans 8:28, Philippians 2:3
- You think satan has the power, but he doesn’t have to have it.
- The call to stand and minister is what we’ve wanted, so now it’s time to take that which we’ve been given and do it.
- You have to get up and put off those things which are not of God.
- The time to believe is now. If you believe, you will do it.
- God doesn’t have to prove Himself to you, He already did.
- The open vision in 1 Samuel 3 is rightly dividing the Word.
- Salvation is the same at the beginning as at the end, it’s always through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Faith is walking without seeing and yet doing what God tells you to do.
- God has not left us. We are a fruit of the ministry of Davy and we still have what he delivered to us.
- In Christ, in nothing shall you be ashamed.
- The children of Israel knew that their parents should’ve heard and obeyed Moses, so they set about to do so and were blessed.
- If you believe God, others will see you doing it, walking it, preaching it.
- God is a lifter of your head.
- Do you think you have something to offer? If so, you are deceived.
- Because you knew Davy or Steve, doesn’t mean anything. But it can mean everything!
- In Philippians 2:7, He made himself of no reputation by choice. He took on the form of a servant by choice.
- You need to obey in the absence of those in authority and in their presence.
- You know the Gospel because it was preached to you.
- God has done a marvelous work in each of us, but now we need to take it and go forward in it.