Believe in vs believe on. Type of faith you have. Thy loving kindness.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
LISTEN TO COREY SWEET PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-06-23
- Corey Sweet
- Rick Eutsler Jr.
- Deuteronomy 7:9-10, Psalm 36:1-12, Psalm 40:10-13
- How much faith do you have in Christ?
- Believe in God vs believe on God.
- When you lift something up to the Lord, leave it with Him.
- Listening and hearing are 2 different things.
- Faith is not like a pie that has been divided. Faith needs to always be 100% in Christ, or you don’t have faith.
- How excellent is thy loving kindness.
- Some people take loving kindness and correction as offensive. It’s not, it’s good and to your salvation.
- Be a thermostat – don’t let the attitude or behavior and actions of others determine how you react.
- It’s not about how much faith you have, it’s about the type of faith you have. You need mustard seed faith. The mustard seed will literally split a rock that is put in it’s path, in order to reach the sunlight.
- The children of Israel believed IN God, but they didn’t enter in because they didn’t believe ON God.
- Put down that which you know is wrong and believe God.
- Put off unbelief and choose to believe God.
- We are able to walk and live in His faith.
- Surrender to God and repent and say “Yes Lord”.
- You can overcome by being in Him.
- He knows what you need before you ask.
- Get out of you, get into Him, and you will see the victory.