Do you put price tags on people? If you condemn them, you do! If your judgment is in Christ it will be for their good.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO MICAH ASBERRY PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-08-04
- Micah Asberry
- Robin Atherton
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Matthew 16:24, Mark 8:34, Matthew 13:44, Luke 14:25
- What is Christ worth to you?
- If He gave up everything for you, why won’t you give up everything for Him?
- Do you put a price tag on people? If you condemn them, you do. If your judgment is in Christ, it will be for their good.
- You want to walk in God’s judgment, not in condemnation of others.
- If someone makes you mad, how much are they worth?
- How much is your soul worth? What do you feed your soul?
- Ask yourself these 2 questions (If you aren’t willing to do #2, then you’re lying if you say yes to #1):
- Do you want to serve God?
- Are you willing to serve God in any capacity?
- If you are offended by correction it is a good thing, because it brings things up into the light.
- Giving something up to gain something better is worth it.
- If you want to see a change, give up more of you, until there is no more of you to give up.
- If you are going to serve Christ, you have to be willing to give up absolutely everything, even your own life.
- You can not be a disciple of Christ and have your own agenda.