Do you want to walk in the mercies of God, or the abominations of the flesh? Those are the only choices. Are you ready to believe God and grow in Him? Abandon and give up your life for Christ’s, because you can not hold on to both!
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-08-11
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Joshua 1:6, Matthew 7:21-22 Joshua 5:13-15, Joshua 9:1-15, Isaiah 55, Matthew 5:20, Matthew 7:7-8, Proverbs 1, Ephesians 6:12
- Do you know how good God is? When you understand the goodness of God, there is no more battle in believing Him.
- Do you have a belief in God or do you believe Him? He wants you to believe Him not believe in Him.
- The Lord has made His way very simple, it is attainable, open your eyes.
- The state of most Christians is continual tending. If you’re still struggling with just believing God, you are still a baby in Christ. The expectation is that babies grow up.
- There are many lies taught in churches today, the Lord doesn’t have a special plan for each individual, he has A plan and we can be a part of it if we choose to submit to Him.
- We serve God, He doesn’t serve us.
- Where are you in the recognition of who you are and who God is? When you forget who you are and who God is, you can very quickly be on your own. You cannot do it on your own.
- Are you froward? High-minded, thinking your ways are better than the Lord’s ways?
- If you don’t hold fast to the commandment of the Lord, you will be hindered from doing the will of the Father.
- Are you willing to throw yourself on the mercies of God, knowing His judgement is always righteous? Jesus is good! Your carnal everything is not good!
- How do you change course if you’ve been going in the wrong direction? Humble yourself, admit you are wrong, submit yourself unto the Word of God and ye shall live! Seek Him while He may be found!
- There is only one sure way to salvation and that is to believe God! We are called to be one with Christ, walking in His ways and live in His ways, completely abandoning your ways. Then you will begin to understand the goodness of God.
- Do you want to walk in the mercies of God, or the abominations of the flesh? Those are the only choices.
- Are you ready to believe God and grow in Him? To be equipped and furnished to go to war in the spirit, that is what we are called to do. Abandon and give up your life for Christ’s life, you can not hold onto both!