Prepare your heart to serve the Lord. Do you continue to press on are you now satisfied with the relief that you got?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-10-13
- Steve Atherton
- 2 Chronicles 12, Romans 8:28, Ezra 7
- You, in this fellowship, have been served well by those who wait upon the Lord.
- Someone who prepares their heart to serve the Lord vs those who do not.
- You can have experiences of the Lord and yet not be of the Lord.
- People get what they wanted from God, but they never followed the Lord because they did not prepare their hearts to serve God.
- Most of you don’t have any idea how to wait on the Lord. Do you want to know how? It can change very quickly if you choose to want it and go forward in it.
- Brass can look very nice (it looks like gold, even though it’s not), but it takes a lot of work to make it look nice.
- Gold always looks nice, and it requires little to no work to keep it that way.
- Once you have the gold, you know that the brass is in no way comparable to gold.
- If you don’t prepare your heart to serve the Lord, you will never serve Him.
- Do you continue to press on are you now satisfied with the relief that you got and you don’t press on?
- If you give those thoughts or that voice (that tries to destroy you and make you feel weak or unable or left out or anything that tells you contrary to what the Word says), ANY place in your heart or your mind, you are at fault completely. Nobody else, it’s entirely your fault and you have never chosen to serve and wait on the Lord and it is the bad apple that will make every other part of your life rotten.
- You have to learn to walk in that fury against the enemy.
- You alone have the power to prepare your heart.
- What does it mean to love the Lord with all your heart, soul and strength?
- Ezra prayed in secret and the Lord rewarded him openly through the king, because Ezra prepared his heart.
- If you want to be part of Gods restoration, you …
- Your eye has to be single to serve the Lord.
- God forsakes those who forsake Him first.