Jesus is the only correct compass. Remove we and us and replace with you – the word of truth is sharp and cuts.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER & RICK EUTSLER PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2019-11-03
- Charles Hocker
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- 2 Timothy 4
- You have to trust the Lord and prepare your heart.
- The time of playing games was over a long time ago, you have to choose to take God seriously.
- Do you minister the words of Life or death? To minister life means you have to stop ministering death.
- Do you want to stand before the Lord and have Him ask you why you ministered death? You WILL give account.
- Where is your focus? Where is your heart?
- It is your responsibility to reject that which is not of God.
- If you can’t serve and love your brothers and sisters in Christ, what makes you think you can be a part of the Church of brotherly love?
- God’s love does not make your flesh feel good.
- If you reject God’s Word, you reject God, not the messenger.
- Morals just mean a community standard, not God’s standard.
- There are 7 billion people in the world. If everyone has their own moral compass that is 7 billion moral compasses instead of the ONE from God.
- You can not depart from following the Lord’s compass and expect to minister life.
- Your moral compass is always wrong.
- The course to the Lord is straight and sure.
- Learn to listen, instead of talk, so you can learn where a persons heart is.
- The Word of God is quick and sharp.
- How do you bring people to account?
- You need to take WE out of your vocabulary. WE are not going to stand before God and give account. YOU are. Work out your OWN salvation with fear and trembling. Will you embrace that calling?
- There was never a time for games, but God’s grace has covered you.
- Brother Davy believed God and gave himself 100% to the Lord, the Gospel and others.
- Do you want to see others get free? Then you have to get free first. Then you can bring the sharp word of truth!