Separation between things like trust in the Lord. Fear of the Lord is a choice. A spirit of fear is a spirit of cowardice.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING
- Cheryl Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- 2 Timothy 1:7, Proverbs 8:13
- Separation between things like trusting in the Lord in ALL things vs some things, or separation of sin… sin is sin.
- How often do you hear a message and think that it relates to someone else but not you?
- Every word you hear, you should be attentive to.
- Get on your knees every morning before the Lord.
- Fear of the Lord is the only right fear to have.
- Fear of the Lord is a choice. It is loving the things He loves and hating the things He hates.
- A fear that allows a recognition of danger is a good fear, but it doesn’t have to dictate your behavior.
- The Spirit of fear is NOT of God. This type of fear is a spirit of cowardice, which is not of God.