To walk in His ways you must know them. You can’t walk in His ways unless you know them. Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO ROBIN ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO CHARLES HOCKER PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-02-23
- Charles Hocker
- Robin Atherton
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Hosea 4:6, John 3:1, Ephesians 6, Hebrews 4
- You can’t walk in God’s ways if you don’t know them.
- You have to walk in God’s ways in order to be fruitful.
- You have to earnestly contend for the faith.
- If you’re not willing to fight for it and stand in it, then it’s of no value to you.
- Are you going to be one of those who will deliver the rightly divided Word of God?
- If you don’t have the knowledge you can’t rightly use the Sword.
- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Christ defeated satan and won the opportunity for man’s salvation, but man has to choose that and it’s a fight. Most people don’t know that it’s a fight.
- Knowledge comes by hearing. You gain knowledge by doing as well as hearing.
- His mind is a mind of love, humility, putting others above yourself, not judging another by your judgment.
- Love covers a multitude of sins. Do you want your sins covered? You’d best start covering others.
- People chose their own way instead of coming into conformity with Moses and they were lost.
- You will see those who have chosen the Lord.
- Are you willing to be scourged? God scourgeth everyone whom He loves.
- Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, not of you.
- You can not be a servant of God and be about your own thing.
- Do all things heartily as unto the Lord as though every thing you do is done unto Him.
- You are deceiving yourself if you think your ways are going to get you to heaven.
- The only deliverance of your ways is to choose God’s ways through obedience and submission to His Word.
- There’s a reason you humble yourself in the sight of the Lord. That’s because God is awesome and you’re not awesome, recognizing you are deficient and you want Him to forgive you and restore you so you can be risen up in Him.