People are scared and they need perfect love which casts out fear. Will you love or will you condemn?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER JR PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-03-15
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Friday night (2020-03-13) Praise & Worship service from Texas
- Warren & Davy prophecy
- John 3:16, 1 John 2:1-2, Matthew 7:21, Luke 7:36-50, Luke 10:25-37, John 14:6
- God loved us because He chose to and because He IS love.
- God’s love is available to all who will believe.
- He is the substitute for our sins and for the sins of the whole world.
- There’s no reason for anyone, not even you, to perish.
- God’s will for man was not the law first. It was love the Lord your God and love one another.
- IF you love God, then you WILL keep His commandments.
- If those who called on the name of the Lord were doing that which God commanded, they would be salty.
- God sent His son not to condemn, what is your testimony? Is it one of condemnation?
- If God didn’t send His son to condemn the world, then why do you?
- People are scared and they need perfect love. Perfect love casts out fear.
- You have been called to represent the most High God on this earth. Christians, church goers and so called believers are all sinners and need to remember that they too need a Savior.
- God brings the Gospel to the whole world. Where do you bring the Gospel?
- May God take the scales from your own eyes that you may see the hypocrisy of your own lives and be set free.
- Jesus came to bring life and not condemnation.
- You are no different from those out there except they may be closer to God because they aren’t condemning others.
- The Samaritan was the neighbor unto the certain man who was beaten and left for dead, just as satan beat you up and left you for dead and Jesus was the Samaritan unto you. He said go and do likewise.
- “We stand for Christ, we don’t stand against people”.
- Engage in the battle against the spirit that has people in bondage.
- Soldiers sign up in the hope of standing against the enemy at the door to their home where others can’t stand and defend themselves. That is what Christians are to do as well.