When you take the call of God, you can become the father of the fatherless as Paul did with Timothy.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-06-21
- Bob Hicks
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Isaiah 61:1-3, Matthew 7:11, 1 Timothy 1:1-2, Romans 10:1-14, Romans 10:12
- The one true father will never deny you, but you can deny Him.
- Jesus Christ never fails and you can choose Him as your father.
- A good father brings wisdom and guidance on how to walk.
- A good father wants to see their children succeed, to be in Christ and have their life be about Him.
- If His mission was to bring reconciliation, heal the broken hearted, proclaim liberty to the captives, that’s our mission too!
- The Gospel has to go out, but how? You pray and God answers with an opportunity.
- When the call comes, you need to take it.
- If God has brought you through, then you can stand for others.
- Paul became father in the faith to Timothy and Timothy becomes Paul’s son in the faith.
- When you take the call of God, you can become the father of the fatherless as Paul did with Timothy.
- Preach the Gospel, the good news, that Jesus is the good father of all who choose to follow Him.
- Preach the Gospel of love & mercy and not condemnation and superiority of mind.
- Lord, send me!