Be not wise in thine own eyes. Correction is not to condemn you, it’s to help you make the right choice. Stop agreeing with your flesh and agree with God and you will be right.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO BOB HICKS PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-06-28
- Bob Hicks
- Rick Eutsler, Jr.
- Proverbs 3:1-12, Mark 10:17, Luke 14:26, Philippians 3:1-8
- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. Evil is being wise in thine own eyes. Depart from it.
- Correction is not to condemn you, it’s to help you make the right choice.
- Choose to serve or choose to disobey, fighting against your flesh.
- Lord, what do I need to do to be saved?
- Stop agreeing with your flesh and agree with God and you will be right.
- You can’t walk in you and walk in God.
- You can’t reconcile your thing as well as God’s thing, you have to get rid of everything of you and take up everything of God’s.
- You can’t do anything of God in your flesh.
- Go after the good things of God with a violent determination and put off all things contrary to God.
- The good things of God far surpass the things of this earth.
- Have no confidence in the flesh. It’s a violent act of your will.
- When an authority tells you a different way of doing a thing, do you delight in it against what you think? What if that’s the Lord trying to get you to change direction?
- Why would you choose to live in the septic tank of impossible, when you could choose to live in Christ’s hallelujah?
- Will you choose God? If you do, you have to stand in that choice on a daily basis, because He is righteous and good.
- Choose to believe your flesh is a pile of garbage.