He is risen means a lot more than eternal life. It means we can walk in Him here and now. As He IS, so walk we in this world. That’s being free.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO STEVE ATHERTON PREACH
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-07-12
- Carter Price
- Steve Atherton
- 1 John 1:1-10, Luke 4:31-36, Galatians 1:1-24, Galatians 1:1, Galatians 1:11-12, Galatians 2:1-21, 2 Peter
- The gift of salvation and eternal life were always through Him.
- Believe God is everlasting life. Believe not God is eternal damnation.
- Whose doctrine is true, and who is right? There’s only one who has always been right, Jesus.
- Looking for the truth you have to search.
- As a juror, you have to find the truth from sources with a second witness. You wouldn’t believe someone who was put on the stand but did not know the person accused, did not see what happened, had no idea anything about what happened.
- There is power in the blood of Jesus – it cleanseth you from all sin.
- Jesus’ doctrine is true, it was evidenced by power.
- Do you want to be accursed? Do you want to follow the doctrines of an accursed man? It happens all the time.
- The truth comes from God and His Gospel leads people to Christ.
- How do you know if the doctrine you’re being taught is the truth? It always leads to Christ and glorifies Him.
- He is risen means a lot more than eternal life. It means we can walk in Him here and now.
- All those mentioned in the Bible, Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Elijah etc were all distinguished by His power.
- Man had nothing to do with Paul’s apostleship (just like the 12 disciples).
- As He IS, so walk we in this world. That’s being free.
- If you don’t walk in that which you tell others about, you don’t know God.
- God is NOT a respecter of persons. God can’t work in you if it’s about you.
- It’s not about the man, it’s about God working through the man.
- You are being called out to operate in Christ.
- Come out unto the liberty of Christ.
- Christ wants us to walk in the divine, which is love.
- Dwelling in darkness has no joy.
- You are justified by HIS faith, not yours.
- Love God, love one another, love your enemies.
- You frustrate the grace of God when you make it about anything but Jesus Christ.