Patience… Let patience have her perfect work. Run with patience the race that is set before you. Patience takes effort.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO CARTER PRICE PREACH
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-07-26
- Carter Price
- Romans 5:1, 2 Peter 1:1, Hebrews 12:1
- Time and the clock drive people.
- To be patient takes effort.
- If you want something, you will find a way to get it, regardless of what you have to do to get it.
- Impatience causes you to force things to happen.
- Remember Brother Rick’s message on the orange trees in Florida? When fruit is ready to be picked, it will literally fall off in your hand. When it’s not ready you have to pull it, it won’t be good to eat.
- It takes time for a process to occur.
- Glory in tribulations is to glory in troubles and stumbling blocks before you.
- It’s ok for things to take time! It’s ok to have patience with one another.
- Let patience have her perfect work, it is a work!
- Jesus had and knew patience, recognizing it was a work.
- You need discernment to know if it is a process not yet completed.
- Run with patience the work set before you.
- Don’t be slothful but also don’t rush things, there’s a balance, for this you need to run with patience.