Are you fanatical for Christ? Fanatical just means you are more zealous than those calling you fanatical. Responsibility of faith.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY TEXAS SERVICE
LISTEN TO RICK EUTSLER PREACH
LISTEN TO SUE EUTSLER PREACH
WATCH FACEBOOK VIDEO OF TEXAS SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Texas 2020-09-20
- Sue Eutsler
- Rick Eutsler
- 1 Samuel 7:3, Matthew 6:33-34, Proverbs 3:1-8, Hebrews 4:1-2, James 1:2-4, John 3:19-21, 2 Chronicles 20:1-18, 2 Chronicles 12:1, 2 Chronicles 27:6, 2 Chronicles 32:24-26, 2 Chronicles 7:14, 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Sanctify yourself to serve God – prepare your heart to be about His will.
- Bring your everything to the light that it may be made manifest that your deeds are wrought in God.
- If my people (Christians), who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray … Christians need to humble themselves and recognize their need for a savior every day.
- Humble yourself before the Lord, repent, get up and move forward in Him.
- Humility allows you to stand. The blood of Christ allows you to stand. That’s what we stand in, not our rightness. The blood of Christ and in humility receiving the gift all of that brings. It’s a gift, not something you earn, and then you can learn His ways and that’s what we’re about.
- Are you fanatical for Christ? Fanatical just means you are more zealous than the one who called you a fanatic.
- Being a fanatic or zealous for God is a good thing!
- Are you hot, cold or lukewarm to God?
- God means what He says and says what He means.
- Recognize how much you need God for everything!
- If it’s not of faith, it’s sin. Radical concept.