The Lord’s faithfulness never fails, we have to be strong and of good courage.
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE VERMONT SERVICE
LISTEN TO THE PREACHING FROM VERMONT
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-08-20
- Carrie Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Jim Cannon
- The difference between forgiveness and repentance.
- Forgiveness is a free gift, Jesus gave it to us when He gave the free gift of dying on the cross for us.
- Repentance means to turn away and not go back.
- Jesus is precious, His name is powerful and He is the best gift to each of us.
- To overcome unbelief, you obey God’s Word and those who have authority over you.
- Militant for Christ. Just get up and do it.
- Jesus has to be at the forefront in every single aspect of your life.
- There is no justification for us other than through Jesus Christ.
- We stand in His faith and have the peace of God through Jesus Christ.
- Where is your hope? Is it in this world or what you see? Things can look pretty dim and hopeless.
- Our hope should be in Jesus alone.
- The Lord’s faithfulness never fails, we have to be strong and of good courage.