We have to exercise what we learn. If you want to be right, then agree with the Word of God.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE VT SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY FROM VERMONT
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-09-24
- Carrie Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Jim Cannon
- Raul Sanchez
- Michael Krause
2 Peter 1, Matthew 14:22, John 14:1-4, Isaiah 41:10, Deuteronomy 31:6
- God is good and has a lesson for us. (What did you learn from it?)
- Exercise – not your body, but your faith in Jesus Christ in your life.
- We have to exercise what we learn.
- You can browse the Word and get an overview, but you won’t ever know it. God’s Word is our owner’s manual for life.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be built up in His Word?
- The flesh fights against faith.
- We think we know better than the Lord but that’s just not the case.
- We all struggle with doubt. If you choose to have faith, you will overcome the struggle.
- Faith is what it’s all about.
- Not so important how you start, but rather how you finish. The finish is how you face eternity and the Lord God almighty.
- It is not you who will give you life eternal but rather faith in Christ.
- We are going to cross the finish line (if we have faith in Christ).
- It is how you finish through faith. It is not too late.
- God has given us power, love and a sound mind.
- Jeanne was afraid, but chose to be bold and to get over the fear.
- If you want to be right, then agree with the Word of God.