Humility is a key to walking with the Lord. Set your eyes like flint upon the Lord.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE VT SERVICE
LISTEN TO PREACHING ONLY
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-10-01
- Carrie Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Raul Sanchez
- Jim Cannon
Acts 17:22, Psalm 90, Romans 11
- God was there helping us before we even knew Him.
- If I were in His shoes, would I have allowed myself to be crucified?
- Jesus didn’t run from what He was put on earth for.
- Be more like Jesus, seek to be of one mind.
- Moses was no wimp! He led his people in the desert for 40 years which testifies against being a
- Humility is a key to walking with the Lord.
- Put the Lord before everything else.
- Are your eyes on this life or on Jesus?
- Peter took his eyes off Jesus and put them on the circumstances and he started to sink. Jesus is
faithful and when Peter humbled himself and called out to Jesus for help, Jesus reached out and
- Set your eyes like flint.
- Rejoice always, regardless of the circumstances.
- If you look at the circumstances which aren’t perfect you won’t be able to see the opportunity for
the Lord to move and minister.
- Jesus is bigger than anything!
- Are we salty servants, trusting the Lord?
- God’s power is there for those who continue to chose him.
- When you become alienated from the body of Christ it is because of unbelief not sin.