The Lord is our strength, our righteousness, our habitation. We are blessed to be included in fellowship with Him.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday 2017-11-26
- Carrie Cannon
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Michael Krause
Psalm 91, Hebrews 3:1-6, Hebrews 11:1, Ephesians 4:1, Psalm 56, 1 Peter 2:18-20, Matthew 5:37
- The Lord is our strength, our righteousness, our habitation. He is the “go to guy” for all that we have need of.
- Moses’s ministry was great, but the ministry of Christ greatly exceeds the law.
- We are blessed to be included in fellowship with Him.
- When we wake not feeling good, if we turn to the Lord, He will bless us with His love and strength.
- Walking worthy of the vocation or work we are called to in Christ is to hear, know and do the will of God.
- The United States and Israel are both nations blessed by the Lord.
- Old Testament doctrine regarding Israel is both for our personal and national admonition; we need to learn from Israel’s experience.
- The Great Awakening, the revival that preceded the revolution, was critical to the formation of America.
- Without revival we can end up under judgement that is as bad or worse than Israel experienced under the captivity of Babylon during the reign of Nebuchadnezzer.
- Say what you will do and do what you say.