Forgiveness requires forgiveness: We all need Gods forgiveness, yet we struggle to forgive others.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2017-12-03
- Carrie Cannon
- Jim Cannon
- Jeanne Lamica
- Michael Krause
Matthew 21:22, Luke 9:3, Matthew 5:44-48, Matthew 6:14-15, Hebrews 9:9-14, 1 John 4:17
- Forgive others as Jesus forgave you.
- If you will not forgive, you will not be forgiven of God.
- Jesus sent the disciples forth with nothing and though we have much, we complain.
- Repent of your judgement of others before going to worship.
- Self righteousness, bitterness and resentment prevent us from receiving the good things of God.
- We often judge others and then later find we are more guilty than they are.
- The Spirit of God will give us a clean conscience if we repent and humble ourselves.
- Diligence in discipleship works to bring us through bitterness, judgement and wrath.
- We can be made perfect in love by the love of God in Christ Jesus.