The Passover is linked to the resurrection of Christ; Easter is linked to the idols of Babylon.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VERMONT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-04-01
- Jim Cannon
- Raul Sanchez
- Scott Stevens
- Gail Stevens
Matthew 27:50-66, Matthew 28:1-6, Luke 24:46, 2 Peter 1:19, Exodus 12:1-14
- Jesus, the Passover Lamb.
- Jesus, the Son of God.
- Joseph of Arimathaea provides the tomb of the rich man.
- Many rose from the dead and walked about.
- Israel being delivered from Egypt is a figure of believers being saved from the bondage of this world and hell.
- Jesus, raised to life again; savior of all who believe.