Trust in the Lord. Prayer is the answer. Walking in the spirit.
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VERMONT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-04-08
- Carrie Cannon
- Jim Cannon
- Michael Krause
- Raul Sanchez
- Jeanne Lamica
Romans 8, John 4, John 3:16-17, Philippians 4:6, Psalms 37:3, Matthew 6:33, Psalms 37, Matthew 6:28-33
- This IS the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it!
- Romans 8 – If you hold your strength in Jesus Christ you will overcome what this world throws at you.
- Jesus’ sacrifice is our example to follow. Keep your eyes on the Lord and you can walk as He walked.
- Follow the examples of those that have walked in the Spirit, the Bible is full of great examples.
- Our life, like time, changes every second of every day. When we pray to the Lord Jesus Christ He answers our prayers. Prayer is the answer for the changes that happen in our life.
- John 4 – Christ identified himself to a women not of Israel, but of Samaria. Per scripture, she had been wanting to know about worshiping the Father, and the Father sent His Son to minister to her.
- Jesus did not come to condemn, but to save, i.e. the witness of the Samaritan woman at the well that had 5 husbands and the one she was with was yet not her husband.
- Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing, trust the Lord in all things.
- Psalms 37:3 – There are guaranteed promises IF we do what’s required.
- Matthew 6:33 – Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, is an example in the New Testament of Psalms 37’s “trust in the Lord and do good…”. The Way of the Lord does not change.
- Matthew 6:28 – the promises of the Lord for those that do vs 33
- Stop caring “worrying” about tomorrow, trust the Lord for today and He will take care of your tomorrow.