You can be a Christian and have a devil. Is your life pleasing the Lord or the devil?
LISTEN TO ENTIRE SUNDAY VT SERVICE
Service Notes For Sunday Vermont 2018-08-12
- Steven Atherton
- Jim Cannon
- Luke 8:26-40, Luke 11:24-26, Matthew 6:5-16
- We take it personally when people don’t want to hear about our testimony of Jesus.
- Rather than take it personally, regroup and pray about it and or show compassion to them.
- You can be a Christian and have a devil.
- It seems odd to most people when they see a person whom the Lord has turned around.
- Get alone with the Lord, pour your heart out to Him and He will reward you.
- We have a heavenly Father who loves us and we need to meditate on that fact.
- The god of this world is the devil and that is why people are killing, stealing and destroying.